Winning a Grammy is a dream, but I’m not obsessed with it - Stonebwoy

 



He stressed that consistently producing his greatest work is his actual obsession in an interview with Amansan Krakye. The Grammy Awards are a big stage for Stonebwoy, but his main goal is to win over people's hearts with his extraordinary skill.


"Obsession is a big no I mean I’m not obsessed with winning the Grammys or any other awards for that matter but my obsession will rather be that I always want to continue to deliver my best,” to Amansan Krakye he spoke.


He declared his goal to advance Ghanaian music, showcasing his special talents and performing on the biggest venues conceivable to spread his musical message over the globe.




"That I'll be able to advance Ghanaian music, exhibit my talent, win people over, and appear on all the largest venues I can imagine while spreading a musical message around the globe.


"I'll be able to continue doing that, but to say the Grammys is above that dream is not realistic," he continued. "It will continue to propel my sound and my dreams to the world."


He is motivated by these goals and thinks it is crucial to realize his fundamental aim. Stonebwoy remains grounded and pragmatic, claiming that it would be impossible to put the Grammys above his basic dream, even if he acknowledges the Grammy Awards' ability to bring his sound and dreams to a global audience.


He added that winning a Grammy will further advance his music and objectives and enable him to continue having an influence during an appearance on Cape Coast-based Property FM. But he insists that more important than any particular honor is his aim of using music to change people's lives and leave a lasting impression.

Comments