"My Accident Was A Spiritual Attack And Those Who Wanted To K!ll Me Know Themselves." Wendy Shay claims [ WATCH ]



 Wendy Shay, one of Ghana's most popular female musicians, has spoken out about her collision on the Dome-Kwabenya route.


In a recent interview with Andy Dosty on Hitz FM, Wendy Shay disclosed that she had just left the set after filming a few videos for her new song.


Wendy claims that when she approached her intersection, she abruptly lost control of her vehicle and fell into a gutter.


She continued by saying that some people had expressed a desire to kill her, and they are aware of this.


” My accident wasn’t normal. It was a spiritual attack. Those who wanted to kill me know themselves. They want to blame Bullet and accuse him of trying to hurt me. Bullet is a good man and he has done a lot for me and my career. He will never do anything to hurt me but I know some wicked people don’t want that to happen.” Wendy Shay stated.


Speaking on the wounds she received as a result of the collision, she said “ I fractured my nose and all my body parts became swollen, especially my face. I wore these glasses to hide the fracture. I was in pain because the accident was very serious. The Grace of God is the reason I am alive today to talk about it.”

Watch Video Below;


Comments